Friday, February 10, 2012

Odds and ends

H all,

Been a long time I know. Lots going on plus camera issues = a poorly updated blog. Will try and keep the updates coming!

So here are a few odds and ends ive been meaning to photograph and post for a while. First up are the elusive Foundry oriental pirates i have been promising for ages. They were painted to fit in with the Ironclad miniatures oriental characters i painted a while ago. I still have the rest of the crew to complete before i am ready for gaming. As mentioned my camera has issues and the focus is not 100% but you get the idea:

Next up is a Copplestone Azande. Just got the one painted so far to act as a guide for my Darkest Africa British but i have the rest of the pack to get through at some point. Still working on my African flesh tones, need more practice!


Next is a Musketeer Miniatures British Civil war character. Have no intention of gaming the period, just love some of the figures! Enjoyed painting him and he will end up on eBay soon i think:


Finally i have a group of three newish releases from Foundry; Satyrs from their new Tribes of Legend range. I LOVE this range and have invested in almost every pack and the rulebook. Greek mythology is very interesting to me and after reading the rulebook i think they are on to a winner. I understand there is some hate for a lot of the new Foundry lines but i think this one is great and looking forward to painting more:

So thats a few odds and ends ive had lying about for a while. Hopefully i can keep the posts coming if my camera behaves itself... Gaming wise i am still enjoying Warmachine / Hordes and am getting to grips with Bushido from GCT Studios. Nice game and nice minis, Check it out here:


Cheers
Rob





4 comments:

The Doc said...

Beautiful work, Rob! :) Particularly like the Chinese!

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

It's hard to tell your camera isn't up to snuff as those look great!!

Christopher

botwt said...

I always love seeing your artwork...you have a true gift my friend! Excellent job on these! :)