Monday, July 12, 2010

It's alive!

Hi all,

Long time no post.... Due to lots of reasons but I'm trying to get back into the groove of blogging and taking pics of my minis again. I've had lots of commission work to keep me busy and havn't had a huge amount of time to paint anything for myself really. I want to break the commissions up by painting a few random minis here and there and then hopefully sell them to fund my hobby as funds are tight.

So heres a Foundry Belgian officer from their Darkest Africa range. Nothing spectacular but i was happy with the blue and the black strapping. I love the Darkest Africa range and will have more for you in the future.

He is for sale so drop me a mail if your interested, if i don't have any interest he will end up on eBay.

Thanks for reading and heres to more regular updates!

Rob

No comments: